1. You must be at least 25 years old and have a current, valid drivers license with a motorcycle endorsement.
2. Provide your own bike or we can make motorcycle rental arrangements in advance.
3. You must obey all traffic laws. No riding under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
4. Ride within your limits!
5. You must follow the assigned guide at all times.
6. You must wear proper riding gear including protective clothing, helmet and gloves.
If you need gear or bike accessories, we recommend that you visit the Touratech-USA's
website @ http://www.touratech-usa.com/ for all your riding needs.
Touratech-USA is one of our primary outfitters and supporters.
And if you require any bike accessories or services for your BMW, KTM or Kawasaki while in
Montana we highly recommend that you contact
Big Sky Motorsports in Missoula, Montana for all your riding need. Big Sky Motorsports is one of our primary local outfitters and
You can visit their Website @ www.bigskymotorsports.com
7. You must sign a waiver. The waiver basically explains that tours provided by Great Divide
Dual Sport Adventures, LLC exposes you to risk of bodily harm, other physical dangers and
potential death. Signature on the waiver indicates your understanding and acceptance of the
risks involved. Great Divide Dual Sport Adventures & Staff are not responsible for your
A copy of the waiver by Email can be provided upon request.
8. Be Bear Aware, Watch out for Cows and above all
Be Safe and Have fun!
|The Nuts & Bolts